QUALITY AND SAFETY ASSURED, UNDERPINNED BY HACCAP BASED PROGRAMS:
Quality production involves:
- Selecting Natural products
- Ante mortem and post mortem inspections by Govt. and In house veterinarians.
- Raw material selection and care of healthy animals.
- Customer focused processing, packaging and delivery.
- Correct packing method and use of food grade packing materials.
- Price competitiveness.
- Being innovative with new products and methods.
- Consistency of products, points of contact and delivery times.
- Plant hygiene and sanitation both inside and outside and even transport vehicles.
- Building the best team by investing in people and skills.
- Back-up facilities to rectify any errors.
To ensure that these standards are met, and to satisfy statutory and customer requirements, we operate a Quality Management System which incorporates a Food Safety Programme based on the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points). At all times ANE aims for the highest standards of product safety and quality.
Our aim is to assure the integrity of all livestock procurements and to ensure that all livestock are treated compassionately and in accordance with best animal welfare standards at all times.
Processing plants are "HACCP" and "ISO" certified.